Forum Replies Created
Before Taplin it was Ben Tzion David. Look him up.December 6, 2015 12:50 pm at 12:50 pm in reply to: When will the chareidim join the army like the Chashmonaim? #1115236
I will tell you when! When the army is not used as a melting pot to secularize Israeli society which is part of it’s stated goal – and that will never happen. And we all know that Nachal Chareidi is a bunch of hogwash if you have been following the news with that. Simply put, the Israeli do not need us there, they just don’t want us out of Bais Medrash. It is just part of the long running battle to destroy yiddishkeit especially now when they are scared out of their wits that the medina is slowly (or actually pretty quickly) becoming more and more chareidi. By the time we take over, there will not be a need for the army because by then Moshiach will come !September 2, 2015 11:50 am at 11:50 am in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099415
Matan 1. Correct…which is obviously more than you…..September 1, 2015 9:42 pm at 9:42 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099412
Google Alan Keyes (spelling?). It was a big ?????? in the 40s or 50s (maybe earlier don’t remember) when the above surgeon general advocated for veg. fat and villified animal fat. By coincidence Crisco Oil was starting out (again don’t remember all the facts….) and big push for margarine versus animal fat. Again, anything and everything concerning health has to be suspect with greed. Since then, obesity and diabetes etc…skyrocketed. Plenty of info on internet about this. The govt. was forced to backtrack on transfats as i mentioned somewhere….saturated fat is next !!September 1, 2015 9:04 pm at 9:04 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099410
Mercola doesn’t sell treatments. He sells supplements.September 1, 2015 8:06 pm at 8:06 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099405
I think ADA is funded by Coca Cola and Nestle if i remember correctly. Now what do you think they are going to say? A dietitian would say drink soda but a small diet coke but a nutritionist would say a fruit smoothie instead….Dietitian will tell you to eat whole wheat bread and any will do. But a nutritionist would say to read label. Some have 15 ingredients and some 5 or better yet cut out all carbs. A dietitian will say to count calories but a nutritionist would say count chemicals and eat lot of avocado and healthy fats even if loaded with calories. A dietitian will say you can have cake but just a small piece where as nutritionist would say none. Dietitian would have you drinking low fat milk or chicken peeled and nutritionist regular or raw milk or chicken unpeeled. A dietitian would say to eat salmon without necessarily differentiating between farm raised or wild. Just some examples. Dietitian anti-saturated fat and Nutritionist pro-saturated fat. All above is my understanding….no first hand interactions with them….September 1, 2015 6:38 pm at 6:38 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099401
it’s really quite pashut. google what’s the difference and you will get loads of articles. Doctors have been the shluchim of hashem to treat, cure and (in some cases) nearly eradicate many, many illnesses and diseases through the discovery of antibiotics and vaccinations. But lets not forget the 600,000 a year that are killed through sheer negligence in a hospital – the third biggest “killer” in america. ??? ???????? ??????.September 1, 2015 6:19 pm at 6:19 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099398
Sam2 – Doctors were not advising anything but drugs to control symptoms. There is in the medical world no cure for MS and she turned conventional thinking on it’s head. What she proved is that if you eat those nutrients which support the mitochondria in the cells so they can work properly, those cells will regenerate into healty cells. So far, she has only proved it with MS don’t know if there is funding for Cancer etc…September 1, 2015 5:15 pm at 5:15 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099393
Selling vitamins are vitamins they should be taking anyways so not unethical for nutritionist to sell their own (provided that they need it). Obviously, you have to find an ehrlich nutritionist. Doctors to not sell medicine they only prescribe it. I never accused doctors of greed just misinformed and improperly trained through no fault of their own.September 1, 2015 5:10 pm at 5:10 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099392
“Publish what you say works and how or admit that you are either a liar or a murderer for not sharing this information to the World.”
I already gave you a reference as a starting point. Dr. Terry Wahls. google for the video or read her book The Wahls Protocol. Do you want me to copy and paste the whole book on this blog? Don’t think the mod. would be too happy…..September 1, 2015 5:08 pm at 5:08 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099391
The first Dr. Wahls tells you is to continue all medicine and to only slowly wean off with consent of doctor. B”h, you sister is ok now.September 1, 2015 5:05 pm at 5:05 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099390
Thank you for your pity. It is most kind of you to have mercy for such small minded people like myself. When you wrote that your doctor suggested a nutritionist, you did not write AND NOT A DIETICIAN like you did now and i wrongly thought that you meant a dietician since most people do not know the difference (see apushata yid’s comments above). If you would have just written that, I would not have made this mistake (why didn’t you say so from get go?).
If i was in denial, i would have never switched over to my way of thinking after 30 years. Perhaps the vaccines have infact made you hazy since i mentioned more than one time that I would vaccine at this stage in my life yet you continue to say i am in denial….Since i was vaccinated myself, and therefore hazy like you, do you wish to tell me about the 2 or 3 experiences that i said did not happen? That is ofcourse if you want to continue the discussion with a psycho. I’m sure out of pity you will concede…..September 1, 2015 4:12 pm at 4:12 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099384
Although i said i would not respond further, I am upset that you were insulted by my words and I apologize and feel a need to respond due to your genuine anger. We are simply not communicating. I explained (a few times in fact) that the doctor will only give instructions on cutting down on salt for high blood pressure but will not sit down for two hours and explain all aspects of nutrition which will affect the high blood pressure. He simply is not equipped to do this with 40 hours of training of nutrition (compared to who knows how long with administering medication). Am i wrong? Do you care to share with me what he did say about your husbands condition? I think not (and frankly it really is none of my business and i even asked the mod. to delete a comment yesterday requesting it which i thought was not appropriate….which he did). Sorry, that’s the best i can do. If you still do not understand what i am saying, you should book an appointment with a nutritionist (NOT A DIETECIAN) and compare their instructions with those of your doctor. You will be pleasantly surprised by the improvement of your husband’s condition. Again, sorry
for hard feelings. I obviously do not possess the superior communication skills that you obviously possess and that you would expect from a professional.September 1, 2015 1:49 pm at 1:49 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099377
And regarding Ubiquiten’s second post:
You clearly no very little about nutrition and alternative health since you have been brainwashed by the standard medical establishment which is funded by the pharmaceutical companies (surprised?). Don’t feel bad since you are in the majority. I’ve tried to fill you in as best as I can but I’m not sure I’m getting through. Through this all there is one thing that we have overlooked and that is the diseases themselves. Please flip through some images of people suffering from Cancer, Heart disease, diabetes, M.S., Lou Gherigs, Crohns, Celiac disease, ulcerative colitis, gallstones, High blood pressure , Hyperthroidism, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis Parkinsons, Psoriasis etc… Just so you fully appreciate what it is that your pro-medicine cult has contributed to. And let’s not forget the #3 of death in America after cancer and heart disease……hospital mistakes! By the time i have written this post a one person has died from careless mistakes. I believe the number is 600,000 a year !!! I guess they got their prescriptions mixed up….
Personally, i think this conversation is no longer constructive. I do thank you and everyone else for your time. I apologize if i insulted anyone in the heat of the argument etc…It was fun while it lasted. Take care of yourselves and I wish you all a ????? ?????? ???? and may this be the only argument and difference between us and all yidden everywhere. All the best, Stam a Deya.
P.S. You guys can have the last word !!September 1, 2015 1:43 pm at 1:43 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099376
Your friends who finished medical school have been trained by a medical school which was funded by pharma companies. They simply do not know better….Even the dieticians were educated in schools funded by Coca cola and Nestle….Why do you think that’s so ??September 1, 2015 1:40 pm at 1:40 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099375
2. It’s the same idea. The FDA will approve drugs since the organization is intrinsically corrupt and has ex-ceo on staff and similarly will approve pesticides since they have ex-ceo of pesticides on staff. (As an aside, the govt. recently ruled to allow even more pesticides to kill off weeds etc. since they became immune. I.e. what they said was safe before is no longer. now they are saying even more spraying is safe (why is it more safe? because they have made a situation where they need even more spraying!!). just another reason to go organic….)
3. Obviously blockage will not go away right away. It does take time.
7. As i mentioned to Syag, doctors will tell you cut down on salt for high blood pressure for ex. and that’s it. like everything else, they look at the body as individual parts and not a part of a whole. Like my friend, who only saw results when he radically changed his diet and came off medications (in his 30s!!!). Another friend who was also suffering from high blood pressure, was told by his doc to start medication right away. He had started investigating nutrition and asked his doc for two months or so. Sure enough his blood pressure fell and THE DOCTOR CALLED HIS WIFE TO ASK HER WHAT SHE WAS FEEDING HIM. HE COULDN’T BELIEVE IT. Syag got bent out of shape because she doesn’t understand this difference. I guess it was my fault for not being clearer.
9. Go tell that to my neighbor whose son died on the way back from the doctors office right after getting 3 vaccines.
10. Who is taking money? Wahls asks for donations towards the $3,000,000 study that she is conducting as a scientist and a MD in the Univ. of Iowa. She has pledged 50% of all profits towards this foundation. Watch her video and tell me yourself about her sincerity. Mercola provides free info. and has a staff of 15 people or so cranking out two lengthy articles everyday. He also sells vitamins etc…If i opened up a nutrition clinic i would also. If you have to take fish oil for ex., why should the pharmacy make the profit, let me make it. I see nothing wrong with that. Gerson has been around for a long time and if people are still going to them, that tells me that there is something to it (especially since most of what they say makes sense even to a lay person like myself). Again, there is nothing wrong with them making a business out of it. But, admittedly, i hear their fees are exorbitant.September 1, 2015 5:32 am at 5:32 am in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099371
A nutritionist or a dietitian? Do you know the difference? Your doctor doesn’t and neither do you.
Rashes? I am talking about complex auto-immune disorders like MS ? Did you miss that post as well? In fact it was addressed to you!
The problem is not my clarity or my skipping your questions. The problem is that my answers are not being read and that is eating up (pun intended) my time :))September 1, 2015 5:27 am at 5:27 am in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099370
Health, i do not defend anything. Reb Chaim shlit”a has paskened and has made known his deya. Who am i to state an opinion? I’m only stam a deya!September 1, 2015 5:24 am at 5:24 am in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099369
Just curious. What are the survival rates of chemo or radiation for all cancers? Too many of my neighbors died from them as have countless others. That you let slide? By law, only drugs are surgeries are allowed to cure disease. i.e. if i say eat this orange and you will get better, i can be arrested. That’s why they are banned in america (according to my understanding. please correct if wrong). Some parts of the therapy which they did mess up on was modified and like all therapies, are constantly evolving. Read up a little on free radicals and oxidation which leads to cancers and you will understand why the juicing which is a hallmark of gerson makes so much sense. Again, it is attacking cancer on the cellular level as cells regenerate. The American Cancer Society will never acknowledge any other treatment besides chemo and radiation. The priniciples make sense but again i don’t have first hand experience with it.
let me ask all of you, if stam a deya came up with a cure for cancer by eating an apple and standing on your head, and proved it over and over again, what do you think the medical establishments response would be? would they say “that’s great!” now we can close up the hundreds of hospitals and lay off the hundreds of thousands of people in the cancer business and bankrupt the thousands of business providing machines and drugs and chemo etc…the whole economy would callapse ! I know it sounds conspiracy etc…just curious to your reactions…..September 1, 2015 4:14 am at 4:14 am in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099363
2. You must be kidding! Did a search on Michael Taylor who is ex- ceo of Monsanto the biggest pesticide chemical company in the world who rakes in billions and pays off congress to ok their poison. Research the DARK act just past in congress which denies our right to know if GMO is in food …..you are really making this hakafa a breeze. I’m literally laughing….
6. Depends what type of heart disease. Blockage? 100%. Faulty valves (brought upon by poor nutrition) No. Physical abnormalities: No.
7. I have been consistent in my comments about docs and diets (I refer you to my comments to Syag)
8. From Wiki: The Commissioner of Food and Drugs is the head of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), an agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. The commissioner is appointed by the president of the United States with the advice and consent of the Senate. Obama just put your taylor as commisioner with consent of Senate !
9. What evidence can you show me? you can prove people are not getting hurt when we see with our own eyes people getting hurt ?
10. I use Mercola for info and don’t rely on everything he says. His info is free. Wahls is not selling a thing. Did you see her video ? Gerson has been around for decades started by a German yid and scientist who ran away from Nazis. Today it is run by daughter. The principles are sound but i have no first hand knowledge. I know a distant relative of mine who was given less than one year to live with breast cancer but is going on year 3 with juicing (backbone of Gerson therapy) but i do not know enough to evaluate it. If chas veshalom i had to deal with this, i would go straight to hippocretes in florida for two weeks and then to the biggest nutritionist i can find.
My friend, as some point we will have to close discussion because it really takes up alot of time. But i don’t want to be perceived like i am running away. Would you like to send a end time ? My invitation to cholent is still open. Maybe if we invite the Mod. he will connect us?? :)))September 1, 2015 3:28 am at 3:28 am in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099360
It would take a person hours to sit down and explain to them what to eat and how to eat which doctors can’t do even if they wanted to – unless your understanding of nutrition is simply cut down on salt for high blood pressure, don’t eat eggs if you have cholesterol etc…There is so much more to nutrition. When a young man came to me to help him with his headaches, doctors told him avoid chocolate MSG etc…. which did nothing for him. I explained to him how to cut ALL CHEMICALS in his diet especially sugar and taught him the difference between different foods and how to eat whole foods versus processed etc. etc…and guess what? He is a new man. When good friend had rash all over body, doctors prescribed cream after cream. Nobody mentioned diet. He cleaned up his diet and guess what? His rashes disappeared after close to a decade ! Doctors are not trained in nutrition (40 hours! That’s it!!!) and for good reason. Google who supports medical schools…..September 1, 2015 2:08 am at 2:08 am in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099358
I cannot defend 100% NOT to give vaccines. You must have not read earlier where i said i WOULD vaccinate my own kids at this point but just not on same schedule. I am here just to give another perspective and my reservations. I’m sorry if you missed that.
If you expanded your education, that’s great. But I don’t think the average Doctor does. This was not my experience with my doctors or my parents. They simply are not equipped like a nutritionist can. I wrote you several examples of people i know first hand who were cured by nutritionists when the doctors only had medicine to offer. (I can provide more stories if you wish.)
My history is quite simple. I was the biggest anti-natural health person in the world and pro-doctor (with many of my immediate family members – including spouse – as doctors or in the medical field and I wanted to become one myself many years ago as a teenager….)….until i started seriously researching it myself. I was honest enough to admit that my understanding of medicine was deeply flawed and about 4 years ago I drastically made an about face. Since then, i do not have to sleep anymore during the day (for 30 years i could not function without atleast one hour a day). I am physically in better shape than i was 20 years ago and my doctor told me if i would study nutrition professionally, he would send me all his patients! Getting back to vaccines, it is a very complicated issue for me and i am the first to admit that i am confused. Please see original post on this thread. I’m sorry if you missed all of that…..Go to amazon and check out the dozens of books on subject with some of the remarks. It is truly complicated….September 1, 2015 1:00 am at 1:00 am in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099356
Sam 2 – Read about The Gerson Therapy which has been around for 70 years as one example….September 1, 2015 12:56 am at 12:56 am in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099355
1. I did not read the studies. You told me first on funded by CDC which i do not accept. I asked for next study and the one funded and you did not reply. Again, i am not equipped to know who funded and how it was done and govt. and big pharm are suspect in my eyes. Sorry. Just my opinion and obviously not yours. Dr. Wahls did publish her book called The Wahls Protocol and she says that so far they are very excited with results. If it means anything to you, she use to have a blog and scores of MS patients related how they could do things now they werent able to do in years.
2. I have read the ex-ceo of Big Pharm. are heads of the FDA. Do i have to explain the significance of that?
3. From article I quoted in mercola.com: Aluminum is not only toxic in and of itself, but it also impairs your body’s ability to excrete mercury, and it impairs glutathione synthesis. As a consequence, aluminum will make whatever amount of mercury you have in your system — from eating seafood, dental fillings, vaccines, etc. — even more toxic. The problem, of course, is that U.S. regulators have once again thrown the precautionary principle to the wind, and have allowed this known poison to be injected into us and our children without proper safety and toxicity testing.
4. If it aint food don’t eat it by Kelly Hayford is a good start.
5. ok. good for you.
7. see my post to Syag
8. You still don’t understand! Even if govt. loses money, the individual congressman gains from political donations and bribes! WHAT DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND !!!!!
I believe the rest of your comments were discussed above or my answer to Syag.August 31, 2015 11:13 pm at 11:13 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099351
Correction: Doctors are given on average 40 hours of instruction in medical school. 40 Hours out of four years !!!!August 31, 2015 11:12 pm at 11:12 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099350
I didn’t miss the point. Let me explain. It is impossible for 40 hours of education to instruct others on their condition. Nutritionist (not dieteticians) spend years on learning about the intricacies of nutrition. Do the oncologists give any advice on eating? When my friends father in law was dying in a hospital of cancer, they fed him fried chicken ! He asked the doctor “if you are trying to cure cancer, why are you feeding them fried foods which are carcinogens”? The whole culture of modern medicine is that drugs and surgeries can cure without any respect for nutrition as medicine. This same friend had an aunt who doctors gave up hope on. She went to the Hippocretes Health Ctr. in Florida. They took her off all medicine and cured her with food. Her husband had a blocked artery in his neck and went down there for two weeks and his artery was cleared after following regiman. Doctors can only give the same (wrong) advice dictated by the govt. pyramid which should be turned on it’s head. In addition, Doctors told two ladies that i know personally that they had thyroid problems and have to take meds for rest of life but they were cured by local nutritionists. Two others that i know personally were told they had such bad asthma they had months to live and they cured themselves with a macrobiotic diet. The list goes on and on. But Doctors are clueless in what to do or suggest. Again, refua shleima to all. I believe there are natural cures for almost everything including cancers. May Hashem guide you on right path to find the cure.August 31, 2015 9:42 pm at 9:42 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099348
My heart goes out to you and your family, I wish all a refua shleima. My question is simple. The average doctor has about 20- 30 hours of nutrition education in medical school. How exactly are they suppose to instruct their patients on what to eat for their condition. My doctor told me that I know more than he does about nutrition “I only know how to write prescriptions….” his quote. As for the holes and fallacies, you are welcome to research my info if you please. I don’t profess to be an authority on anything. I am simply having a discussion about the vaccines and my concerns like everyone else. I have nothing to gain or lose from promoting what i have learned and seen. (Regarding your sister with auto-immune, i humbly suggest you look into Dr. Wahls how she overcame MS (and her work applies to all autoimmune). Google Wahls tedex video. Again, Refua Shleima to all.August 31, 2015 8:50 pm at 8:50 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099345
To my dearest ubiquiten,
1. have you seen the video? If you are not open to learn about it, i really can’t continue and there is nothing for me to say. They do draw a blank face like the person who called me last night and said he has an autoimmune disorder and all the doctors told him nothing he eats will make a difference. They obviously did not see the video either or the thousands that follow her protocol with astounding success (they are in the middle of proving her theories in laboratory, but she is living testimony to it’s truth….)Infection cannot to the best of my knowledge but cancer can definitely be cured through nutrition. Tay Sachs not familiar.
2. How is the govt. gaining? you just wrote yourself: “they pay the govt. to push them” i.e. campaign contributions. So naive?
3. deleted web address…..mercury was replaced by aluminum which is more dangerous. google it.
4. Try buying some books on amazon (used is always cheaper).
5. i.e. you didn’t read what i wrote. No problem.
6. answered above.
7. not following what you are saying. you wrote: “Thank you for proving my point. The first line treatment for mild htn is diet and excercise!” and i wrote: “did i not say like that?” I.E. WE BOTH AGREE THAT DIET AND EXCERCISE HELPS. I think we are not communicating….
I am not running away. In lieu of statistic info, i retracted what i said and asked for a study of 10,000 people that scans for ALL DISEASES with the knowledge that vaxes will compromise immunity thereby making them susceptible to multiple diseases….i don’t recall you answering that (but maybe you did). I am very much interested in facts – but the facts that i see and not the ones manufactured by people that profit trillions of dollars off those facts, or the people who profit politically from those facts (the govt.)’ or the suckers that are too naive to understand what’s going on under their noses….I take offense that you say that my mind is made up when i specifically said that as of now i would lean towards vaxes spreading them out until i research further. Who is the dishonest one here????
August 31, 2015 8:22 pm at 8:22 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099343
Who am i to pasken about kids getting let into school if all the gedolim and roshei yeshivos paskened that they should. If you are not worried about the janitors and teachers and cooks etc… who are not immunized, why should you be worried about the kids?August 31, 2015 4:47 pm at 4:47 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099335
Don’t worry about delay, i kept you waiting 6 months…. :))
1. Please watch Dr. Wahls video….she has advanced much since that video but it will give you an idea about cellular health. this is not a “theory”. This is basic medical facts about nutrition and how it effects the body. (The Rambam himself says that the expert doctor will change the diet of his patient before he administers drugs. Go tell that your doctor and you will draw a blank look on his face…..)
2. Nadler sold out the truth to further his career. No doubt he will be rewarded by his democratic bosses. But the dumbell didn’t realize that he will not have a job next time around. What the govt. gains is the following. I will put in steps:
a. Politician needs money to get reelected.
b. Big Pharm companies Merck etc.. make trillions of vaccines.
c. Big Pharm makes studies to prove safety of vaccines.
d. Big Pharm pays politician to push vaccine laws based on these studies.
Now, if you read the history, vaccine companies were getting sued for damages and were going out of business. Congress to the rescue! They set up a vaccine court independant of regular courts that doles out money for all damages thereby absolving the Big Pharm of ALL RESPONSIBILITY ! And who pays for this? There is a 75 cent surcharge on every vaccine shot to pay for the damage. Last i saw, I think there was $25,000,000,000 paid out (not including autism because of Wakefield).So basically, Big Pharm makes trillions on vaccines, causes damage to others, AND YOU PAY FOR IT WITH THIS SURCHARGE. I am definitely in the wrong business…..
3. I think I wrote in another post it will be interesting to see if autism goes away now that mercury was removed. But, I have heard that it was not removed totally. Not sure on that point.
4. Go read up on nutrition and how it effects the cells.
5. I wrote briefly, the philosophy of naturalist is not to ingest any type of chemical or anything foreign in our bodies since the body was not designed to recognize these substances. Therefore, for ex., i do not eat preservatives of any type, or any other 75,000 chemicals that are in the food chain which the holy govt. themselves admit that they were not tested and rely on the food companies themselves to test their safety (still feeling safe??). No doubt, all the cancers etc…is in big part due to our food. This includes all the different shampoos and creams etc…we shmear on our bodies all of this overburdens the kidneys and liver to detox. This includes mercury fillings in teeth. Think for a second. Mercury is the most toxic substance on earth and these brilliant Dentists are stuffing them literally inches away from our brains when there are much more safer alternatives (think money….) Everything we do is with this philosophy…That’s in a nutshell. Now comes along vaccines. Before we even entertain the benefits, you have to understand when there are dozens of chemicals and persevatives in these shots, we naturally shy away from them because we are loathe to put this stuff into our blood. Couple that with thousands upon thousands of testimonies from people who saw the effect first hand on their children and wholla ! The antivaccine people are born…..(Please keep in mind, that very few people think along these terms….i.e. Many children have died which were attributed to sids etc…and no one thinks about vaccines because they don’t understand dangers….not saying only because of vaccine but as a contributing factor….Therefore, there are probably much more incidences but they are simply not reported by doctors who say coincidence to everything.)
6. The Vilna Gaon says this on the possuk of ???? ???? ???? ??? which verifies the whole philosophy of naturalist vis a vis detoxification which doctors are clueless about. i would think twice about discounting the ???? of the Gaon as is known he knew every ???? in the world (An eye is called ??? because it has 70 layers etc….)btw, the rambam says very similar if that means anything to you…..(I don’t know your hashkofos…..)
7. On your point in #8 – did i say not like that?
P.S. At some point, i will have to stop because these post take up alot of time although i enjoy them. but i don’t want you to think i am running away…..I LOVE A GOOD FIGHT !!!!: )))August 31, 2015 3:16 am at 3:16 am in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099330
Joseph. I wrote i do not know enough to pasken. See above. All are free to do what they want. I understand if you do and understand if you don’t. What i don’t understand are those that do not educate themselves.August 31, 2015 2:03 am at 2:03 am in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099326
Joseph, have you checked your blood to see if your vaccines are still effective? I would venture to say that most adults would require boosters etc but the overwhelming do not get. So why are we not all dying from all the dreaded diseases? With all the millions of illegals in America, why are they not all dying from polio etc.? My 20 year old daughter was checked and although she was vaccinated, NOTHING showed up in her blood…..except ofcourse the one vaccine we were smart not to give….chickenpox. For that she had 100% immunity!
Listen, i stated my case. All are free to do what’s right. I would suggest to others that if you are in the parsha of your kids getting vaccinated (b”h, i am not….) go on amazon and buy six books (three pro and three anti). atleast that way you will make an informed decision. It is not a simple one and anyone who says it is, does not begin to understand what’s at stake…..May Hashem protect us all.August 31, 2015 12:03 am at 12:03 am in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099315
On the one end there is a possibility of all the diseases to come back but on the other hand your are opening them up to a host of other diseases….don’t understand enough to pasken. I wonder what Dr. Eilenberg would say to such a question….August 30, 2015 11:27 pm at 11:27 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099313
You obviously didn’t read my other posts to ubiquiten.August 30, 2015 11:26 pm at 11:26 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099312
I wrote “perhaps i am wrong” ….you know why? because i was not sure if it was scarlet fever or something else….and guess what? I was obviously wrong.August 30, 2015 11:24 pm at 11:24 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099311
1. Google Dr. Terry Wahls tedex video. I literally changed my entire lifestyle after watching this short video (which went viral even though not very professional). My journey into health started from her….I don’t even know what she holds of vaccines but she is a medical doctor who had MS and cured herself. It’s breathtaking.
2. The govt. are a bunch of crooks. Period. They are simply puppets of big pharma and the food companies etc…How can you trust them for anything. Do you trust Nadler the rasha that he really has the best interest of Israel at heart or his political carreer? You can’t be so naive.
3. The autism theory (i think) is because of the mercury that was originally in them. Now that i think most is banned, it will be interesting to see if autism rates goes down…..not all kids can excrete the heavy metals….
4. If someone squirts a couple of ounces of mercury in their vein, you better believe that you will be suffocating the cells. In fact, it would be a perfect time to say viduy….when the mercury gets lodged in the brain cells, who knows what could happen…..
5. When i said “how does that jive with statistics” i wasn’t talking about the same age, but rather THE SAME DAY !
6. can’t answer what age etc….would probably follow Dr. Eilenberg’s recommendation. he is a yid who understands both sides with loads of experience….
7. The kidneys cannot filter everything nor can the liver. The vilna gaon writes about how all disease comes from over eating (that was before the 75,000 chemicals introduced into food chain) and he said you have to sweat it out to take out all toxins. The kidneys cannot do everything…..
8. You mention hypertension….I put a friend on my “diet” and whollaa, he is off medication. I have another friend who suffered from migraines for 10 years…..Not one doctor NOT ONE discussed his diet and exercise. I sat down with him for an hour and he feels so much better…..the list goes on and on….you can stick with your doctors and when you hit 60 look forward to a life of drugs and surgery, hospitals and nursing homes or research natural health and live on average 16 years longer and live to a ripe old age.August 30, 2015 10:35 pm at 10:35 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099302
The govt. recently banned transfat. According to reports you would think they had our best interests in mind….right ? What people didn’t read is that they were sued to prove that it is safe by a certain doctor. And they ignored the suit for five years until they couldn’t push off anymore and they made it as if all of a sudden they discovered that is not safe. Obviously, all the food companies were not too happy about this decision. You cannot trust the govt. for anything except to raise your taxes. They only have their own interests in mind. Google the graphs yourself and you will see the sites that show the graphs falling even before 1940 etc…..August 30, 2015 10:21 pm at 10:21 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099298
Just want to preface that all my knowledge is from my own reading etc….I don’t claim to be anything but curious. Bacteria is an invading force. I know sometimes some infections clear up on own but other times they unfortunately need antibiotics that disrupt the system of the body. Viruses are only as strong in proportion to the immunity of a person. I use to get the flu EVERY YEAR where at times I would faint from the high fever. I start taking a flu shot and i didn’t get sick anymore. But as i got into health etc., i stopped the shots and i haven’t sick once in the last four years except after my daughter’s wedding were every member of my family got the flu for a week and myself for about 12 hours ! I can honestly say i am in better shape now than i was 20 years ago in every way! ??? ??? ??? !August 30, 2015 9:42 pm at 9:42 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099296
Perhaps i’m wrong but i remember reading that there is no vaccine for scarlet fever but somehow that was eradicated! The procamp is very into showing the graph how all the disease took a nose dive from 1940. What’s interesting is if you look at those same figures from 1900 you see that is already a nose dive. From 1940, it only continues the trend. Google it. It is simply amazing! I have never seen a counter argument to this. I think the reasoning is because of poor sanitation etc…which made all these diseases rampant. As conditions improved, the diseases went away. I remember learning in high school how Jews were persecuted because they were not getting of the plagues (bubonic?) because they would frequent mikvas etc and were generally cleaner than goyim….All of this is a fascinating subject and someone has to research both sides objectively and explain the arguments and counterargument on each and every detail….August 30, 2015 9:36 pm at 9:36 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099295
1. Funded by the CDC ? Are you for real? I wouldn’t trust them for anything. The govt. is totally tied with the pharmaceutical companies. Bring on the next study! [Just for the record, many of the heads of the FDA are ex-ceo of pharmaceutical companies!!! THEY ARE THE ONES MAKING MEDICAL RECOMMENDATIONS….enjoy!]
2. You doubt there are so many autism cases? Well a prominent American Rosh Yeshiva counts himself amongst them.
3. You also hold it’s a coincidence? Go tell that to the parents and their families and friends….How does that jive with all your statistics? Sunday morning the kid is ok, they get their shots, the kid is never the same again by evening. Coincidence?
4. “I am neither pro or anti and am somewhat confused.” Because if it’s all or nothing i don’t know what i would do. At this point, i would probably recommend for my own family (if my kids ask me), to push off all vaccines as much as possible until child immunity strengthens, and then space out as much as possible, and then go through some type of detoxication program afterwards to lessen the harm from all the foreign substances and then daven their brains out that no harm comes to them. If i study it further, i have a hunch i would tell my children to nix the whole thing.
5. The root of all diseases is based on the health of the cells that make the organs which are not functioning properly. Cells have to take in the proper nutrition and excrete the waste properly. When they don’t disease occurs from build up of toxins. Naturalists will insist on unprocessed foods, which are whole free of chemicals to limit their “toxic load”. That’s why they (we) shy from unnatural products and chemicals in foods etc…The human body simply cannot remove the waste as fast as we are poisoning it with and hence disease. That’s in a nutshell. Now comes vaccines loaded with many foreign substances that many cannot excrete properly (and hence autism that have higher heavy metal levels etc…) in addition to wearing down the immune system etc…(which admittedly i still don’t understand and haven’t researched properly….). (btw, you can thank quacks like me for getting the mercury out of vaccines – the most toxic substance known to humans. if not for us, who knows how many children would suffer…..)Now, all this talk is totally foreign to the medical field who view a health person as someone who is not sick. Where we view a healthy person as one whose body is working properly on a cellular level….The alleopathic and naturalist individuals are coming from two totally different philosophies and will never see eye to eye. All the money is in alleopathy which resorts to chemical medicines to solve all issues and that’s where the fight lead to. Vaccines is part of that trillion dollar business. Just like we do not trust the medical profession (and the congress which is funded by them) regarding the way they practice medicine, we do not trust them with all of their pharma funded companies telling us to vax our kids…
6. Nothing wrong with cholent if you don’t use vegetable oil. I would just add black beans (10x higher antioxidents) and use sweet potatoes instead of regular! It’s actually quite delicious! Nothing wrong with the saturated fat either but that’s a discussion for another day.
Again, i speak as a person directly related to a family of doctors and nurses and i can’t tell you first hand that my relatives know close to nothing about how to eat and live healthy.August 30, 2015 7:51 pm at 7:51 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099292
1. When you see damage first hand, you have to laugh at a doctor that says it’s a coincidence. Simple as that. In fact $25,000,000,000 (That’s billion) was paid out for vaccine damage (other than autism which they refuse to acknowledge).
2. Without understanding of cellular health, you will not understand our concerns.
3. Joseph’s question is very penetrating and I cannot honestly answer. Atleast i’m honest. All i know that there is no question that vaccines harm to many children (if not all) and vaccines “probably” help somewhat. I do not know numbers. In essence, what we are doing by vaxing our kids, is comprising their health for the good of society. Anyone who believes there are no risks at all can be counted with your friends that the world is flat…..August 30, 2015 7:04 pm at 7:04 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099289
I believe i explained before that i did not run off, i just had many things going on at the time and i could not devote myself totally but perhaps we can continue now if you wish. Thanks for your patience 🙂
1. Please delete my comment 6 months ago “that it would settle once and for all” and lets continue an intelligent debate (unless we will employ “gotcha” tactics). I am trying to learn. Your study was funded by whom? What can i answer you when there are literally thousands of parents who saw the transformation of their children overnight ? A coincidence? A million studies would not convince me (because i would always suspect the funder or the method….)
2. All diseases however are another issue because it is not immediate. Why is my study impossible for ALL diseases? Take 100,000 children vaxed and not 100,000 not. Let’s check ALL DISEASES. Your statistical technicalities I do not agree with. You see, i come from a position where disease is all rooted in cellular health. The fact that diseases manifest themselves differently in different people is irrelevant. I want to see how 100,000 non-vaccinated kids do with Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease etc…which only doubles and triples every couple of decades perhaps in part to kids that are vaxxed to the maxx (like the rhyme?)The hypothesis would be that the vaxes comprise immunity and cellular health considerably and thereby makes the child more susceptible to sickness. Dr. Eisenstien from chicago was quoted as saying that he once received a phone call from insurance company how come he never bills for strep (and some other common maladies)? He replied how his patients do not get strep since they are not vaxed. That says to me much more than just strep. Now if you would come along and quote me study X that proves that there is not link between strep and vaxes, I would not be swayed so easily. Simply because: 1. who funded it? 2. how was it done? 3. my general admitted ignorance of how studies work. i.e. i am not about to take college courses in statistical studies to understand them….
3. When I wrote they saw differences that day, i do not mean pain at site. I’m talking radical changes like autistic behavior etc…and other reactions where the kid is just not the same anymore. Go speak to some…. But, docs say: “it’s all a coincidence”. Like in my city of XXXXXX a preemie got a bris 3 months old and the doc insisted vaxing him day before bris. and the kid tragically died the next day…doc blames on bris, parents on vax. Nothing takes the place of common sense what some of these pediatrician do not have. One pediatrician told me to give my daughter a Hep. B vaccine in the hospital even though the only reason is because maybe the mother is “not too ????….” because he once had a patient who went to Manhattan and sat in a taxi on a needle and got Hepatitis B !! I told him that the chances of getting killed in a car accident on the way to his office was greater than sitting on a needle in a taxi that was infected. There is simply no common sense. And these are the people I should be trusting ?????????
4. Dr. Eilenberg is an elderly man and is busy day and night with patients. You can go to Lakewood and ask him if you doubt me. I would trust someone I know first hand than all the studies in the world that was administered by i don’t know who and funded from I know who…..
5. Now that i read to end i see you discussed some of my points. Unfortunately in such a format we can’t discuss a study. If there was a way to reach out to you over a bowl of cholent i would, but i see no other way….August 30, 2015 3:38 pm at 3:38 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099285
p.s. i wrote previous post quickly (with many mistakes) sorry.August 30, 2015 3:37 pm at 3:37 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099284
I haven’t “run off”. I am just knowledgeable enough to debate scientific testing like you obviously are. I know one thing. I have spoken to many people who saw their children directly affected by vaccines (like literally that day). Dr. Eilenberg has said that he sees how much better the anti vaccine babies do compared to provaccine. Even according to you in our past debate about a large scale study, i still fail to understand one point. We discussed taking 10,000 people pro and anti and follow them. You wrote about the even and uneven coins etc….(as you remember). but i still ask the following. Can we not see with our own eyes how many get sick and how many don’t even if can’t measure any one particular disease. i.e. when vaccines comprise one’s immunity, he will become to many many diseases and his genetic makeup will determine if he gets cancer, diabetes, etc….The problem with all of your studies are for me: 1. i don’t know who funds them. 2. i and i don’t think most know how to read them i.e. who is conducting, how is set up etc….I’m sorry if i am not being clear, but I hope you understand my points.August 27, 2015 3:22 pm at 3:22 pm in reply to: Letter from Rabbonim that Schools Must Accept Non-Vaccinated Children #1099231
My 20 year old daughter who was vaccinated had her blood tested and long and behold, all the vaccine benefits were gone (except ofcourse the chickenpox which we didn’t give her). So what does that tell me? All of us adults are more or less NOT VACCINATED !!! So now what happened to herd immunity? I am neither pro or anti and am somewhat confused. But for some of you to call the anti people rotzchim etc…only shows how ignorant you are of the facts. For the record, Reb Chaim Kaneivsky has sad that vaccines are ??????. For the record, Dr. Eilenberg of Lakewood has vaccinated and non vaccinated in his practice and he says he sees first hand how non vaccinated are healthier. It is not as black and white and some of you have been brainwashed to think. Or better yet, you prefer not to think.
And unless you are educated in both alleopathic and natural medicine, you cannot understand the effects of vaccines. Are you educated in that regard?
No sir, you do not understand. I know people first hand who were injured from vaccines. No “study” in the world will convince me otherwise – surely not from the govt. The only question is autism. There is no doubt that it causes injuries. The only question is if benefits outweigh the risks…..
Hi Ubiquitin. Yes, Pesach is over and I still have no time. I will admit that i am ignorant on the issue and i do not have the credentials to evaluate the safety of vaccines properly. I usually do not have open internet so i cannot research properly. Even Yeshivaworld is usually blocked because it takes away a lot of time from learning (which I usually do!) since it is so geshmack! But, I will comment on Jama report. I googled the sponsors which are the Federal Govt. which i do not trust for anything (and anyone who knows anything about health – which i do research alot – knows). Are there any studies with both sides of argument who can monitor the issue? That i would respect! I want to reiterate that I am not pro or anti but i do lean towards anti since the people i trust in health (i.e. naturalists) are anti. I am after all STAM A DEYA nothing more…. I myself lack any credintials to make up my own mind (kind of like the talmid that depends on his Rebbeim….). There is simply too much money made 17 billion a year in Big Pharm and the politicians they support to believe them. Hope all this makes sense. Sorry if I wasted your time in this regard. Have a great Shabbos!
You DO deserve an answer and i apologize i did not respond yet. But your post will take some time to digest and i don’t have the ???? ???? for that before pesach. I hope to get to it ??? ???. Didn’t mean to irritate you …..
1. That’s what you say based on Dr. Profit’s book. Think for a second. Do you think the profits of injury lawyers comes to the toes of drug companies making literally billions a year???
2. Not at all. He himself admitted to getting irritated.
3. It goes both ways…..
4. You obviously didn’t understand what i wrote. You will find almost always that the “health nuts” are the ones that are anti-vaccine.
Finally, I wonder if you have the attributes of ???? ????? ???? in this ????? to understand what’s happening in this discussion between us. ???? ??”? ?????? ?”? ?”?