This frightening video should serve as a lesson to everyone, to make sure they have working smoke detectors, and have fire extinguishers in their homes.
Watch this frightening video, which almost seems staged – as this New Jersey home shows it was fully prepared for what happened on Sunday night.
Watch as the Menorah catches fire, and begins leaking onto the hardwood floor – as children can be heard on the second floor.
Suddenly, a smoke alarm goes off, and the father can be see barreling down the steps.
He first tries blowing out the flames, but instead runs into his kitchen, grabs a fire extinguisher and easily puts out the fire – saving his home and possibly his family.
After reading this article, RIGHT NOW make sure your smoke alarms are working, and that you have a fire extinguisher in your home. All it takes is two minutes to check, and those two minutes may save your life.
(Yossi Taub – YWN)