A lawyer for a man suspected of killing a reputed New York mob boss says hate speech and right-wing conspiracy websites are to blame for recent changes in the man�s behavior.
However, Anthony Comello pleaded not guilty on Monday as he was arraigned under heavy security on murder and other charges in the March 13 killing of reputed Gambino boss Francesco �Franky Boy� Cali.
Authorities say the Staten Island slaying may have been related to a romantic dispute, not mob business.
At a court appearance last week, the 24-year-old had pro-Donald Trump slogans and an apparent conspiracy symbol on his hand.
Attorney Robert Gottlieb said Monday Comello�s family attributes behavior changes to �hate spewed throughout the internet.�
He�s being held without bail. His next hearing is April 3.
(AP)
One Response
We’re waiting for the media to blame Donald Trump for this crime. After all, this bum had a Trump slogan on him.