Woman Injured When Gas Balloon Explodes in Petach Tikvah

0

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

A 40-year-old chareidi woman sustained moderate injuries on Sunday night when a LP gas balloon exploded in her home, apparently the result of a gas leak.

EMS personnel report that she sustained second degree burns as a result of the blast, which occurred on Ruzovsky Street in the Ganei Hadar neighborhood of the city.

MDA Paramedics transported her to the Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer, reporting she had second degree burns to her upper torso. The fire department responded to the scene as well to ensure the gas leak was contained.

(YWN Israel Desk – Jerusalem)