[PHOTOS IN EXTENDED ARTICLE BY YOELY GOLDSTEIN]
A fire destroyed part of a bungalow in Camp Morris, late Motzei Shabbos (early Sunday morning). Sources tell YWN Catskills that the fire started from a hot-water heater outside the bungalow around 2:30AM, and quickly spread into the roof area. Most of the fire was extinguished by neighbors, as well as the staff at Camp Morris – including a Hatzolah Paramedic. The Woodridge Fire department was assisted on the scene by the Mountaindale Fire Department. Catskills Hatzolah was on the scene as well, but Boruch Hashem, there were no injuries reported, and their services were not needed.
(Chaim Shapiro – YWN Catskills)