· A bus traveling from Gush Etzion to Yerushalayim was attacked by Arabs hurling rocks.
· A motorist was attacked by Arabs hurling rockets in the Mount Scopus area of Yerushalayim.
· Tel Aviv post offices will be closed on Tuesday due to a strike from 8AM-11AM. The strike surrounds the planned firing of 1,500 employees.
· ISA (Israel Security Agency – Shin Bet) Director Yoram Cohen met in Ramallah with Abu Mazen in August, the Arab media reports.
· 4 children, pedestrians, sustained light-to-moderate injuries in Jerusalem after being hit by a vehicle in Pisgat Ze’ev.
· The area near the Quneitra Crossing where mortar rockets have landed has been declared a closed military zone by the IDF. Farmers are not permitted to work fields in that area.
· 200kg of expired and unidentified meats were confiscated by inspectors operating in Kiryat Gat.
· Abu Mazen is threatening to dissolve the PA (Palestinian Authority) if statehood is not granted.
(YWN – Israel Desk, Jerusalem)