· SUN NIGHT: Two Arab were taken into custody after trying to stab IDF soldiers near Yakir Jct. in Shomron. Soldiers were uninjured.
· SUN NIGHT: A rocket fired towards S. Israel from Gaza landed in Gaza.
· IDF soldiers taking part in counter-terrorism operations throughout Yehuda and Shomron during the night arrested 25 suspects in PA (Palestinian Authority) areas.
· A Gazan who crossed into S. Israel near Kibbutz Kissufim was apprehended by IDF soldiers during the morning hours.
· Hamas reportedly destroyed a Gaza mosque used by the Salafist group, which is being imprisoned in Gaza.
· 3 IDF soldiers were injured when their armored personnel carrier flipped in the Golan Heights.
· Rock-throwing attacks against Israeli motorists on the Jerusalem-Modi’in Highway, Route 443.
· 11:26: Mortar fire into the Golan Heights near Zivan. The IDF feels it was not an attack but spillover from the ongoing civil war between rebel forces and government troops. Two shells landed in N. Israel.
· Two UN peacekeepers in S. Lebanon were lightly wounded by Syrian mortar fire which may have been directed at Israel.
(YWN – Israel Desk, Jerusalem)