Bein Hazmanim Tours “B.H.T.” returns for its 5th Season, and looks forward to presenting a tour of Budapest, Bratislava, and Vienna.
Join our small personalized group during the second week of August for an inspirational, exciting, and rejuvenating tour of both Eastern and Western Europe. We offer a unique itinerary, geared for the enjoyment of adults, especially the young at heart, as well as teenagers, led by a knowledgeable guide and Rebbe throughout the day, for an amazing price, with luxurious, centrally located hotel accommodations, all meals included: Glatt Kosher/ Chalav Yisroel.
Tour dates: Thursday August 10 – Thursday August 17 (departure from NY on Wednesday the 9th of August).
- Sightseeing includes the breathtaking city of Budapest, the Medieval Old Town of Bratislava, and the grandeur of the imperial palaces of Vienna, the seat of power of the once mighty Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- Fascinating daily itinerary includes a variety of assorted and exciting activities as well, such as a cave and dungeon tour in Budapest, a ride up the UFO tower in the Old Town of Bratislava, a visit to the oldest zoo in the world, on the Schoenbrunn Palace Grounds in Vienna, a ride on the oldest Ferris wheel in the world in Vienna’s amusement park, and much, much more.
- There will be a large focus on our Jewish heritage. In Budapest we will explore the remnants of what was once a very large Jewish community, the second largest in Europe after Warsaw, during the first half of the 20th century. We will learn about the glorious dynasty of the Chasam Sofer and his Yeshiva, and ponder his influence on generations after him, in Bratislava, formerly Pressburg. In Vienna we will visit the excavations of the Ohr Zarua’s Shul and discuss the various Rishonim who lived in Vienna. We will also connect with and study their Jewish communities of today.
- Experience an unforgettable and inspirational Shabbos with the Jewish community of Budapest. Daven in spectacular historic prewar shuls that survived the war, and daven at the kevarim of the Chasam Sofer and other Torah giants, leaders of the Jewish nation.
- Time will be allotted for visiting and discussing the monuments that tell of the horrific experiences these communities endured during the war, as well as the heroic efforts of Raoul Wallenberg and other Chassidei Umos Haolm who risked their lives to save Jews.
The tour is all inclusive, flight in economy class, 7 nights in luxurious centrally located hotels, Glatt Kosher, Chalav Yisroel meals, and a full day itinerary every day with all entrance and attraction fees.
For further details or references please contact us at [email protected], or call (516)-823-7162 between the hours of 11 am – 5 pm EST, Sun. – Thu.
Spaces are very limited, we urge you to register promptly.
PS: Inquire about our 1. Earlybird discount 2. Our referral special (including spouse) 3. Special gift for the first 5 registrations.
Looking forward to hearing from you.