PHOTOS: Fire In A Givat Ze’ev Kindergarten Located In An Apartment

0

A fired broke out in a kindergarten located in Givat Ze’ev on Tuesday evening, in an apartment on Agan HaAyalot Street.

The apartment was full of smoke when the fire department arrived on the scene. They managed to extinguish the blaze without injuries and they saved an African Grey parrot housed in the apartment who was found in a wooden cage.

Damage due to the fire was extensive. A probe into the cause of the fire was launched.

(YWN Israel Desk – Jerusalem/Photo Credit: Jerusalem Fire Spokesman Unit)