Israel Police report that during a traffic enforcement operation over the weekend, officer issued 631 summonses to drivers throughout areas of Yehuda and Shomron.
A focus was placed on violations that endanger life and limb.
• Police suspended the license of 14 drivers
• 10 vehicles with ‘severe’ safety issues were impounded
• 30 vehicles were prohibited for future use
• 57 motorists were fined for improper use of a cellphone
• 52 drivers were fined for excessive speed
• 76 drivers were fined for illegal passing
(YWN Israel Desk – Jerusalem)