· Why is the UN not condemning Hamas’ unwillingness to halt rocket fire?
· Why aren’t Israel’s allies offering to send military and monetary support to rid the world of Hamas?
· Why is the White House conspicuously quiet other than canned political statements when it is clear a key component to peace between Israel and the PA (Palestinian Authority) is getting rid of Hamas?
· Why isn’t the humanitarian international community demanding that Egypt open the Rafiach crossing to permits its Arab brothers to seek refuge rather than remaining in danger of IAF attacks in Gaza?
· Why isn’t Jordan’s King Abdullah, who is always so concerned for the Palestinian people announcing his willingness to accept refugees from Gaza?
· Why isn’t the UN compelling Cairo to open Rafiach to bring humanitarian aid to the Gazan people?
· Why doesn’t Israel enlighten the international donor countries that have poured hundreds of millions of dollars into Gaza, now explaining the Hamas terror government kept it to built its military infrastructure?
· Why doesn’t someone confront PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) who have money to the Hamas government knowing it never reaches the people?
· Now is the time for PM Netanyahu to call on donor nations to turn off the financial faucet to Gaza.
· Now is the time to tell the international community to pay Gaza’s electric bill or the switch gets turned off immediately.
· Why isn’t UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon calling on Ismail Haniyeh and his terrorist cronies to give themselves up to stand trial in an international court of law for their terrorist crimes?
Yaakov Storch – Southern Israel