A 40-year-old man sustained moderate-to-serious injuries in a fire in a store that sells baby items, ‘Motzatzim’. The fire occurred on Mivtza Kodesh Street on Wednesday morning 11 Elul. Hatzalah Gush Dan EMTs responded to the blaze.
The man was extricated from the basement of the store by firefighters. He was transported by Magen David Adom paramedics to Ichilov Hospital.
A number of other people were treated on the scene for light injuries.
(YWN – Israel Desk, Jerusalem)
May he have a Refuah Shleimah as soon as possible together with the other people in Klal Yisroel who are not feeling well.