A fire broke out in the Zvhill building on Rechov Shmuel Hanavi in Yerushalayim on Thursday afternoon.
The Jerusalem fire department responded to the scene at around 1:30PM, with six firefighting and rescue teams, and battled the blaze which was on the upper floors of the building.
The building houses numerous institutions ranging from a kindergarten to Rabbi Senters’ Yeshiva. Everyone was evacuated, including young children who were seen being carried out in playpens by several women.
3 light injuries were reported. The fire is believed to have been started due to a short circuit.