[AUDIO IN EXTENDED ARTICLE]
In his latest YWN Radio show, Jake Stern discusses the following issues:
* In-depth analysis of the Iowa caucuses–Can Romney place second and still come out ahead?
* Does a strong Ron Paul showing actually help Mitt Romney?
* Iran is playing dangerous war games, and posing a serious threat to the world’s oil supply. How will President Obama respond?
* Congress wants more oversight of CIA drone operations. But aren’t they supposed to be top-secret?
* Plus: Cell phones are becoming a major distraction in shul. What can be done about it?.
And lots more!
YWN is proud to be hosting the Jake Stern Radio Show, a conservative radio show, to be published twice a week.
Jake Stern is a true conservative. He cares deeply about his country and is a man of true principle. His powerful and unique analysis of news and politics is refreshing. You’ll be hooked–it’s hard to deny the truth when you hear it loud and clear!
The shows will be available on the web, and by also calling the YWN Newsline at 718-506-1111, press option 4 for radio shows. Previous shows are archived on the hotline as well.
The Jake Stern show will be available on YWN Radio in the near future, as well as many other exciting features.
(YWN World Headquarters – NYC)