Forum Replies Created
no! Maybe the Satan takes whoever is there at that moment, however I just don’t agree how can you tell a parent of a niftar, your son was a korban, but that’s not the point.
@commonsaychal no one cares
It’s amazing how ppl feel the need to write that just because of people like @commonsaychal
@commonsaychal I meant that comment as a joke but it doesn’t mean you have to start rooting through peoples past topics.
You have been oyve the averiah of embbarassment.
I’m deleting my account now, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Stop being negative and maybe be positive
It’s a fake video, the fbi created fake footage or edited the real footage, idk but it’s impossible to mistake a yellow short handled taser for a long handled black bigger pistol.
My guess is that the fbi are trying to avoid more protests like the George Floyd ones
I think this is your area!!
Wait… the title says 3 pages and 103 comments!
I read it in the pesach issue of the ami
3 replies so far, we’re getting there!
Area 51 holds creatures like hitler, bin laden (btw he’s still alive and the USA is gonna fall so stock up on gas and food)
Shut up spirit airlines isn’t anti Semitic jus all Jewish people Focus on them, I bet you now many goyim have been removed for similar reasons also SHHHHHH
Wolf that’s quite amusing
Ah right all seems a bit weird tho how du call trump after his presidency!
Pleeeeeeeeeease stop calling people trolls, and stop stalking them and their posts.
I’m mamash going crazy oy vey zmer
I know that when certain relatives In my family were going through a hard time he made time to come to one of their bar mitzvah and spoke, as well as supporting them throughout
Wow yab, how long did it take you to type out all 14 messages!
(Yes I counted)
Nope wasn’t in the south
I once left a large sum in my trouser pocket, had to leave it on a ledge, off it disappeared
Sounds like it means u have to check your pockets…
Um sorry not sure who wrote maybe me on purim, why did mods allow?!!
But I’ll no B go sup Al go on I’ll go Sygic tov up lib voch go gold from gold yom go X go
Not sure if this is a serious question or not
I assume your joking?
“ (BTW, the vaccinated still need to wear masks, for no good reason)”
There is a reason, we still don’t know if the vaccinated ppl can carry the virus
iPod touch 7th gen, I own one, the apple parental controls are amazing, as long as you link to an account to apple id account is your own (as if u get the incorrect password 10 times it gives you the option to reset password through Apple ID).
I use the free version of the gentch filter which is gr8 besides it blocked random sites, and it doesn’t allow me to play individual songs on Spotify!
It is basically a phone without the ability to call or text ( there is iMessage), you need to connect to WiFi to use any internet.
“Next thing you know, Tesla will be offering an special 10-seat electric minivan which as Elon Musk has just announced, you can purchase with BC”
Are you saying that could happen, or it is happening?
If so that will be an extraordinary and stupid
loss for Tesla, as Bitcoin is going to be a massive fail!!
Shaking and dizziness are a further vaccine possible side
affect. I’m talking about the phizer, Astra zeneca
Sherry Cask Whisky
Does the Wine Harm or Enhance the Whisky?
24. Wine bliyos harm whisky. There is a posek who allows drinking
sherry cask whiskies. His main reason is that since it is clear from the Gemara and Shulchan Aruch that water, beer, and other beverages that sat in a container that had wine do not need bitul, as the wine harms them (above, 18), there is nothing that will cause us to say that wine enhances them. This posek understands that whisky too, which is in the category of “other beverages,” is harmed by wine. Thus, it .)הגר”ש מילר, קנדה( does not need any bitul whatsoever
25. Wine bliyos enhance whisky. However, in practice, we know and see that the wine enhances the whisky. Distilleries invest much time, money, and effort to obtain this flavor and they advertise that their whisky was matured in sherry casks. It is not a blanket rule or a halacha l’Moshe miSinai that wine gives an undesirable taste to all other beverages, as the above posek reasons; it all depends on the particular case. The proof for this is the halacha of Hadrianic pottery, a type of earthenware vessel made specifically to absorb the wine flavor in its walls and then release it into water. The halacha is that .)שו”ע סי’ קכ”ג סי”ג( the absorbed wine does in fact need bitul
26. Sherry casks are intentionally made to release the wine flavor into whisky (above, 5-8) and most poskim hold that wine enhances the whisky’s flavor (20). Hence, the consensus of nearly all the poskim when applied to the current reality is that the flavor that the wine .)שו”ת מנח”י שם( imparts to the whisky requires bitul
נתרם לע”נ מרת הגליון נתרם לע”נ האשה החשובה
Is the Whisky Enough to Be Mevatel the Wine?
27. Several experts in the fields of kashrus and measurements, calculated the dimensions of commonly used barrels and found that the volume of whisky in a barrel is not six times the entire volume of the barrel walls; it only has six times the volume of the barrel’s inner surface (Harav Akiva Niehaus of the Chicago cRc’s kashrus department, who personally visited Scotland to see things up close; much credit to him for his important essay, Sherry Casks). Thus, one may not be meikel unless he uses all the kulos: that six parts – and not sixty – is the minimum for bitul (15), and the Iggros Moshe already wrote that a virtuous person will be machmir; that only the surface volume requires bitul (22), and we already pointed out that most poskim hold bitul is measured against the entire volume of the container (23). Since the volume of the whisky is not six times the volume of the barrel, it is assur according to nearly all poskim.
Much has been written about the kashrus of whisky distilled in Scotland. Many aspects of this topic are unclear, causing widespread lack of knowledge among the general public. Many people rely on the fact that we have confidently been drinking whisky without a hechsher for many years now so we can continue to do so. The truth is that there are numerous shailos. Thus, we deemed it fitting to elaborate on the topic b’ezras Hashem.
4. Many years ago, sherry casks came into popular use. These are barrels that a sweet, red wine called sherry, produced from Spanish grapes, sat in. The reason these casks were used was because sherry wine was imported to Scotland in barrels, where it was subsequently bottled. The empty sherry casks were widely available, so they were utilized for whisky maturation. Later, they started bottling sherry in Spain and there were no longer empty sherry casks for use in Scotland, so distilleries started using bourbon casks and the like. But whisky connoisseurs and enthusiasts noticed the flavor difference in their beloved drink and demanded that sherry casks be used once again – they missed the original, cherished flavor.
5. Expensive. Sherry casks are ten times more expensive than bourbon casks. Even so, whisky producers buy them; the investment is worth it for them to produce the quality whisky that their customers love. Some distilleries fill their barrels with sherry to make their own sherry casks; others lease their casks to sherry producers with the goal of ultimately using them for whisky.
6. Second aging. Some distilleries first age their whisky in bourbon casks, but then they take the trouble to transfer them to sherry casks for a second or third aging. This delays the process for a certain amount of time, e.g., six months, to improve the whisky and finish it with the delicate sherry flavor. This demonstrates that the distilleries are clearly interested in obtaining the sherry flavor.
7. They advertise and take pride in sherry casks. Distilleries take pride in and advertise their use of sherry casks. This usually appears on the whisky label, which describes how the sherry flavor can be detected. This enables them to mark up the price of the whisky.
8. Improved flavor. We can see from all the above, and we know from the connoisseurs, that they sherry absorbed in the walls of the barrels imparts a superior flavor to the whisky. It enhances, enriches, and accentuates the whisky with its flavoring.
Avi K -A few shots means 2 or 3, also fainting isn’t the main point, it goes to show the unknown side effects
What’s your point stating my profile name?
Also I am most likely going to take the vaccine, i want to know why lots of people are against them as well as putting it out there that there are still unknown side effects, we should all remain wary
Were there worries like our worries about the vaccine with other pandemics like Ebolas vaccine?
Huju, firstly he’s not a fool.
Secondly he drank alcohol a few days after the vaccine, there was no proof that alcohol could induce some negative side affects.
This goes to show how much we don’t know.
“IF YOU CAN WAIT, DON’T take the vaccine until there is a lot more accurate data”
I agree with you on that point but the question is, can we wait?
As in what is your reason for not trusting?
Also I’ve heard a further 2 people I know have fainted after getting the second dose
Bezos isn’t ceo anymore
Not gonna happen, Israel will crush them before they can make a move.
Unless this is the Third World War before mashiachJanuary 31, 2021 5:22 am at 5:22 am in reply to: Discussion on age of three at maximum age at which an uncle can touch a niece #1943915
Whatever nm!January 28, 2021 2:03 pm at 2:03 pm in reply to: Discussion on age of three at maximum age at which an uncle can touch a niece #1943441
@commonsaychal, just because a member is new it doesn’t mean that they are a troll, I also find it very unwelcoming.January 27, 2021 9:51 am at 9:51 am in reply to: Media “explains/justifies” Israeli law enforcement only when.. #1942925
BULL in a China shopJanuary 27, 2021 9:50 am at 9:50 am in reply to: Is it good for the Jews to have a president who’s good for the Jews? #1942896
Neutral as doesn’t cause anti semitism by the president “favouring the Jews”
Trump paid them offJanuary 26, 2021 5:01 am at 5:01 am in reply to: Is being “eco-friendly” a value that means something to you? #1942544
@commonsaychal but u know it’s not likely nowadays,
Also my original question: do you believe that the sun will ever run out of gas?!
Anyone get the zman magazine ( or used to get it)
I haven’t seen it in stores (in the uk) for what feels like at least half a year